|Date of birth||November 28, 1979|
|Place of birth||Nzérékoré, Guinea|
|Height||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Playing position||Attacking midfielder, Forward|
|2009–2010||→ Salgaocar (loan)||9||(8)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of January 16, 2013.
Keita began his professional career in Malaysia with Perak, making his debut on September 12, 2004 against PKNS FC. He impressed Perak FA's fans so much that he was carried off the pitch by two jubilant fans after the match  He went on to play a key role in Perak FA's Malaysian FA Cup winning team, which led to his contract being renewed for the 2005 season.
Keita won the Golden Boot award for the 2006 season, scoring 17 goals. He was one of the three nominees for the Favourite Import Player award in the inaugural Malaysian football awards but he did not win.
He was linked with a move away from the club to Indonesian team Persija Jakarta in 2007, but did not let those rumours affect his on-pitch performance, and ended up Perak's top scorer once again for the 2006/2007 season.
Keita was released from his contract at the end of the 2007 season due to "family issues", and after attending trials with French side FC Lorient. signed with Bruneian side Brunei DPMM FC, and played one season for them in the Singaporean S. League.
After returning to the Timbers from loan, Keita failed to find his form in the 2010 season. Keita appeared in 10 league games and scored just one goal. On September 1, Keita was transferred to Indian club Pune.
On December 3, 2010 Keita started in Pune FC first game of the season, a tie 1-1 against Mohun Bagan. On January 30, 2011 Keita scored his first hat-trick for the club against JCT Mills in the I-League.
After two season with Pune FC, Keita returned to Malaysia to join Malaysian club Kelantan FA as the fourth import player for the 2012 AFC Cup competition. However, he was not eligible to play in the AFC Cup because of problems with regard to his International Transfer Certificates (ITC).
Keita was a member and captain of the Guinea U-23 national team.
- USL First Division Commissioner's Cup (1): 2009
- Super League Malaysia Golden Boot (2): 2005-06, 2006-07
- USL First Division All-League First Team (1): 2009
- [yob4ever forum] -> Keita Mandjou - AMP
- :: yob4ever.com [ Perak Football e-Fans Homepage ] :: - Keen Contest To Be Favourite
- Persija Buru Legiun Liga Hong Kong Archived 2007-09-28 at the Wayback Machine.
- Lorient : Mandjou à l’essai - La Une - Mercato 365 - Tous sur le mercato
- TIMBERS: Soccer team signs seven players
- Timbers Loan Keita To Top Flight Club In India
- Forward Mandjou Keita returns to Portland Archived 2010-05-03 at the Wayback Machine.
- "Breaking News: PFC sign Keita" (Press release). Pune FC. September 1, 2010. Archived from the original on July 15, 2011. Retrieved September 1, 2010.