Keith Alexander (actor)
Keith Alexander (fl. 1966) is a British actor.
Alexander's television credits include Softly, Softly (1966), The New Avengers (1976), Minder (1979) and The Day of the Triffids (1981). On the big screen, he has had roles in Submarine X-1 (1968), Superman (1978), Hanover Street (1979) and All About a Prima Ballerina (1980).
He has also featured in some of the productions of Gerry Anderson. In addition to voicing the character of John Tracy in the 1968 film Thunderbird 6 (also serving as the film's narrator), Alexander voiced Sam Loover and numerous supporting characters in the television series Joe 90 (1968–69). His other Anderson appearances are in the 1969 film Doppelgänger, and as the SHADO HQ radio operator in the television series UFO (1970, as Lt. Keith Ford) and The Secret Service (1969).
- Thunderbird 6 (1968) - John Tracy / Narrator (voice)
- Submarine X-1 (1969) - Sub. Lt. X-3
- Doppelgänger (1969) - EuroSEC Launch Controller (uncredited)
- Superman (1978) - Newscaster (Superman's 1st Night)
- Hanover Street (1979) - Soldier in Barn
- All About a Prima Ballerina (1980) - Peter - The Agent
|This article about a United Kingdom film and television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|