Keith Brown (footballer)
|Date of birth||24 December 1979|
|Place of birth||Edinburgh, Scotland|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|1999||→ Barnsley (loan)||4||(0)|
|2000||→ Oxford United (loan)||3||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Keith Brown (born 24 December 1979) is a Scottish former professional football player. During his career he made league appearances for Barnsley, Oxford United, Falkirk (where he scored once against Airdrieonians) and Berwick Rangers (where he scored once against Forfar Athletic).
Brown played in the 2000 Football League First Division play-off Final for Barnsley where he finished on the losing side.
- "Falkirk 2-2 Airdrieonians". BBC Sport. 23 March 2002. Retrieved 4 November 2015.
- "Scottish League Division Two". telegraph.co.uk. 5 March 2003. Retrieved 4 November 2015.
- "Brown departs Oakwell". Barnsley F.C. 17 November 2004. Retrieved 15 June 2011.
- "Keith Brown Joins Backroom Staff". Oldham Athletic. 16 September 2015. Retrieved 16 September 2015.
- Keith Brown career at Post War English & Scottish Football League A–Z Player's Database
- Keith Brown career statistics at Soccerbase
|This biographical article related to association football in Scotland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|