Buckley in Milwaukee, 2006
|Also known as||Grimace|
|Born||November 19, 1979 (age 38)|
Buffalo, New York, U.S.
|Origin||West Seneca, New York, U.S.|
Early life and education
Every Time I Die
In 1998 Keith established the band Every Time I Die with his brother Jordan Buckley in Buffalo, NY. He describes Every Time I Die as a "Buffalo Bills tailgate party and a high school kegger". During tours, they enjoy setting their hair on fire and drinking. One of Keith's writing tactics is to get incoherently drunk and see what comes out.
On January 4, 2006, Keith and Every Time I Die were in a van accident but escaped unharmed.
Keith also has a tattoo of Spock's head on a lawn chair, day dreaming about what he (Spock) would look like with a moustache. Spock has a tear coming out of his eye because he cannot grow a moustache.
Buckley is a member of Finale, his side project. The two-piece plays indie and acoustic music. Keith lent his vocal talents to an R&B hook in Chae Hawk's track "PBS" and also "Stockholm Sindrome," a track with Philly/Pittsburgh electro-clash artist Pfunkt. He is also featured with Corey Letson on Four Year Strong's 90s cover album Explains It All covering the song "Bullet with Butterfly Wings" by The Smashing Pumpkins.
He is also a member of supergroup The Damned Things, founded in 2009, alongside members of Fall Out Boy and Anthrax. The band released its debut album Ironiclast in 2010, but is on indefinite hiatus since 2012.
Keith released his first novel "Scale" in December 2015 through Rare Bird Books and Lit.
Keith will be releasing his second novel "Watch" in August 2018 through Rare Bird Books and Lit.
Keith is a member of an indie electro duo named 'Tape' alongside Joshua Hurley.
Keith is also the vocalist for Buffalo’s local 90’s cover band Soul Patch.
He has a younger brother, Jordan Buckley, who is the lead guitarist in the same band, and a younger sister named Jaclyn. He married his high school sweetheart, Lindsay on October 31, 2009, and the two had a child in December 2015.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2014-05-31. Retrieved 2014-05-31.
- "Every Time I Die — Free listening, videos, concerts, stats and photos at Last.fm". last.fm. Retrieved 24 September 2016.
- "Sounds of the Underground Tour: Review, Photo Gallery, Interviews". Pegasus News. July 9, 2007. Archived from the original on December 8, 2008.
- "News - Alternative Press". altpress.com. Retrieved 24 September 2016.
- "Keith's Tattoo". S301.photobucket.com. Archived from the original on 2014-05-29. Retrieved 2014-05-29.
- Oct 07, 2008 (2008-10-07). "Keith Buckley Working on New Tunes For Side-Project on djrossstar's Blog". Buzznet. Archived from the original on 2008-10-08. Retrieved 2013-10-20.
- "Keith Buckley on New Chae Hawk Song". AbsolutePunk.net. Retrieved 2013-10-20.
- "Fall Out Boy, Anthrax Merge: Meet the Damned Things". Rolling Stone. June 22, 2010. Retrieved October 22, 2010.
- "Scale by Keith Buckley". Rare Bird Books | Lit. Retrieved 2015-11-17.
- "Watch by Keith Buckley". Rare Bird Books | Lit. Retrieved 2018-06-29.
- "Every Time I Die Frontman Getting Hitched - Blogs - Rock Sound Magazine". rocksound.tv. Retrieved 24 September 2016.
- "Keith Buckley - her name is Zuzana London Buckley and this... - Facebook". facebook.com. Retrieved 24 September 2016.