|Also known as||Helios, Goldmund, Mint Julep, Meadows|
|Occupation(s)||Composer, writer, sound designer|
|Labels||Unseen, Merck, Type, Western Vinyl, Circle into Square|
Keith Kenniff is a composer, multi-instrumentalist, and electronic music producer. He composes ambient/electronic music under the moniker Helios and post-classical piano music under Goldmund. He is also one half of the indie band Mint Julep, and ambient project "A Pale Fire" (previously "Hollie & Keith Kenniff"). Keith is also a composer for film, television, dance and performance art. In 2010 he created the record label Unseen. He composed the song "Years" for Facebook's "A Look Back" feature as well as composed the soundtrack for the Emmy Award winning documentary, Blood Road.
Kenniff graduated from Berklee College of Music in 2006 with a B.A. in percussion and composition. In 2004 'Unomia', Keith's first album under the moniker 'Helios', was released. This was followed by the critically acclaimed album 'Eingya' in 2006. His third album, 'Caesura', was released in 2008.
Keith also records and performs music for solo piano under the name Goldmund, for which he has six releases on Unseen Music, Type Records, and Western Vinyl. Keith has toured and performed extensively throughout the US, Europe, Japan and Canada.
Keith has an indie rock/shoegaze band with his wife under the name Mint Julep. In late 2010, they released an EP called "Adorn". The band followed up with the release of their first full-length album, "Save Your Season", in 2011. The Kenniffs also have a children's music project, Meadows (inspired by the couple's young son), whose debut album, "The Littlest Star" was released in the summer of 2011.
- As Helios
- Unomia (2004)
- Eingya (2006)
- Ayres (2007)
- Caesura (2008)
- Unleft (2009)
- Live at The Triple Door (2010)
- Ayres (Instrumental) (2010)
- Somnus (forthcoming, 2011)
- Moiety (2012)
- Yume (2015)
- Remembrance (2016)
- Veriditas (2018)
- Domicile (2020)
- As Goldmund
- Corduroy Road (2005)
- The Heart of High Places (2006)
- Two Point Discrimination (2007)
- The Malady of Elegance (2008)
- Live at The Triple Door (Digital only release.) (2010)
- Famous Places (2010)
- Corduroy Road (Remastered. Digital only release.) (2010)
- The Heart of High Places (Remastered with bonus track. Digital only release.) (2010)
- All Will Prosper (2011)
- Sometimes (2015)
- Occasus (2018)
- The Time It Takes (2020)
- With Meadows
- The Littlest Star (2011)
- With Mint Julep
- Songs About Snow (CD-R/digital 2008)
- Adorn (2010)
- Save Your Season (2011)
- Broken Devotion (2016)
- Stray Fantasies (2019)
- In a Deep and Dreamless Sleep (Remastered.) (2021)
- With Hollie & Keith Kenniff
- A Deep and Dreamless Sleep (2011)
- As Keith Kenniff
- Blood Road: Original Soundtrack by Keith Kenniff (2017)
- The Last Survivor: Original Soundtrack by Keith Kenniff (2010)
- Branches (2010)
- "Blood Road - Soundtrack, a playlist by Red Bull on Spotify". Spotify. Retrieved April 18, 2020.
- "Keith Kenniff – Years on Soundcloud". Retrieved February 7, 2014.
- "Unomia – Helios : Songs, Reviews, Credits, Awards : AllMusic". Allmusic. Retrieved January 16, 2013.
- "Goldmund - The Time It Takes - 2/15". Genius. Retrieved October 10, 2020.