|Alma mater||SUNY Empire State|
|Occupation||Writer and editor|
Keith Kloor is a freelance writer and journalism professor who lives in Brooklyn New York City. He teaches magazine article writing as an adjunct lecturer for the Arthur L. Carter journalism institute at New York University, as well as Urban Environmental Reporting at the CUNY Graduate School of Journalism and is a former fellow of the Center for Environmental Journalism.
From 2000 to 2008, he was an editor at Audubon Magazine. From 2008-2009 he was a Fellow at the University of Colorado’s Center for Environmental Journalism. From 2013-2014 Kloor served as a Senior Editor for Cosmos Magazine.
Kloor has written for Nature, Science and for the Archaeological Institute of America. Other major publication credits include: Smithsonian Magazine, Science, The Washington Post Magazine, Archaeology, Backpacker, Issues in Science and Technology, High Country News, Mother Jones, Cosmos, Slate, Yale Environment 360, Yale Forum on Climate Change & the Media, Climate Central, and Bloomberg Business.
- Kloor, Keith (January 28, 2000). "Returning America's forests to their 'natural' roots". Restoration Ecology. Science. 287 (5453): 573–575. doi:10.1126/science.287.5453.573.
- — (December 7, 2007). "The vanishing Fremont". Science. 318 (5856): 1540–1543. doi:10.1126/science.318.5856.1540. PMID 18063765.
- — (Feb–Mar 2014). "A new look at the paleo diet". Digest. Cosmos. 55: 17.
- — (Feb–Mar 2014). "Collapse of the Easter Island theory". Digest. Cosmos. 55: 22.
- Mitchell, James Crow; Kloor, Keith (Feb–Mar 2014). "Food facts : how does the world feed itself now and in the future? [Infographic]". Special Feature. Food Wars. Cosmos. 55: 52–53.
- Kloor, Keith (Feb–Mar 2014). "Speak of the Devil : how did biotech giant Monsanto come to personify evil?". Special Feature. Food Wars. Cosmos. 55: 74–79.
- Kloor, Keith (26 November 2009). "The eye of the storm". Nature Reports Climate Change (124). doi:10.1038/climate.2009.124.
- Faculty-Keith Kloor, New York University, Accessed 5 August 2010.
- Keith Kloor - Adjunct Faculty, CUNY Graduate School of Journalism, Accessed 6 October 2014.
- "Bios of Former Fellows". Center for Environmental Journalism. p. 1. Archived from the original on 28 May 2010. Retrieved 5 August 2010.
- Keith Kloor, Adjunct Faculty. Accessed November 2017
- Keith Kloor profile, Consortium for Science Policy and Outcomes, Arizona State University. Accessed November 2017.
- Kloor, Keith. "About". Collide-a-scape. p. 1. Retrieved 5 August 2010.
- Cosmos Magazine Keith Kloor, Senior Editor. Accessed November 2017.
- Kloor, Keith (15 April 2015). "A Farewell Post". Collide-a-Scape. Discover magazine. Retrieved 6 August 2015.
- See Bibliography.
- Kloor, Keith (5 November 2009). "In the Field with Taft Blackhorse and John Stein". Archaeology. Archaeological Institute of America.
- Keith Kloor selected articles, accessed November 2017.
|This article about an American journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|