Keith Lee Morris
Keith Lee Morris is an American author who has published three novels, The Greyhound God (University of Nevada Press, 2003), The Dart League King (Tin House Books, 2008) and Traveler's Rest (Little, Brown and Company, 2016) as well as two collections of short stories, The Best Seats in the House and Other Stories (University of Nevada Press, 2004) and Call It What You Want (Tin House Books, 2010).  His work has been published in A Public Space, Tin House, The Southern Review, Ninth Letter, Story Quarterly, The New England Review,The Cincinnati Review, and The Georgia Review.
His story "The Culvert" won the 2005 Eudora Welty Prize
- Author: Keith Lee Morris. Amazon Books.
- "Undergraduate Creative Writing at UNC Greensboro."
- Clemson University Faculty.
- "Bull's Eye." Publisher's Weekly.(4 August 2008).
- Joanne Wilkinson. "The Dart League King." Booklist Online.