November 5, 1979 |
|Listed height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Listed weight||190 lb (86 kg)|
|High school||Canton McKinley
|College||Bowling Green (1998–2002)|
|NBA draft||2002 / Undrafted|
|2002||Saint Joseph Express|
|2002–2003||Mabo Prefabbricati Livorno|
|2004||Yakima Sun Kings|
|2004||Lottomatica Virtus Roma|
|2006–2007||Golden State Warriors|
|2013–2014||LF Basket Norrbotten|
|Career highlights and awards|
Keith McLeod (born November 5, 1979) is an American professional basketball player who last played for LF Basket Norrbotten in Sweden. He is 6'2" (1.88 m) tall. He has also played in the NBA for the Minnesota Timberwolves, Utah Jazz, Golden State Warriors and Indiana Pacers, in the CBA for the Yakima Sun Kings, in the USBL for the Saint Joseph Express, in the NBA D-League with the Albuquerque Thunderbirds, Canton Charge, and Erie BayHawks, and in the Italian top league for Mabo Prefabbricati Livorno, Lottomatica Virtus Roma and Montepaschi Siena.
In 2001 he was named in the All-MAC second-team. McLeod was the 2002 MAC men's basketball player of the year, leading the Bowling Green to the MAC championship game and a berth in the NIT. At the time of his graduation he was the school's second all-time leading scorer with 1,895 points.
He was not taken in the 2002 NBA Draft, but was selected in the 2002 USBL Draft by the Saint Joseph Express, and in the 2002 CBA Draft by the Yakima Sun Kings.
On July 11, 2008, McLeod signed a one-year deal with the Dallas Mavericks. He was waived by the Mavericks on October 23, 2008, and later played for the Albuquerque Thunderbirds of the NBA D-League. On September 1, 2010, McLeod signed a 1-year deal with the Greek club Panionios B.C..
McLeod attended Canton McKinley High School and graduated with a BS in Computer Science from Bowling Green State University.
- "Falcon Scrapbook" (PDF). CBs College Sports. Retrieved May 13, 2015.
- "McLeod is making his mark with Jazz". toledoblade.com. February 10, 2005. Retrieved 13 May 2015.
- Jazz re-sign Harpring, complete trade for Fisher - NBA - ESPN
- "Pacers, Warriors announce 8-player deal". Associated Press. 2007-01-17. Retrieved 2007-12-23.
- Acquired from the Nets in February, Wright re-signs with Mavs - NBA - ESPN
- NBA Development League: Canton Native Keith McLeod and Jamine Peterson Sign with Canton Charge
- Homme saabub Tallinnasse BC Kalev/Cramo uus mängujuht!
- Keith McLeod's Game Winning Buzzerbeater