Keith McNally is a New York City restaurateur. The New York Times has referred to him as "The Restaurateur Who Invented Downtown." McNally has been active in the New York City restaurant scene since the 1980s. In that time, he has opened several restaurants. These include Odeon, Cafe Luxembourg, Lucky Strike, Nell's, Pravda, Balthazar, Pastis, Schiller's, Morandi, and Minetta Tavern, Cherche Midi, and Augustine.
McNally was born into a working-class family in Bethnal Green, London. He is the son of Joyce and Jack McNally. His father Jack was an amateur boxer and docker. His brother, Brian McNally, is also a restaurateur in New York. His first wife, Lynn Wagenknecht, was also a restaurateur.
- "The Restaurateur Who Invented Downtown - New York Times". The New York Times. 2004-01-18. Retrieved 2016-12-28.
- Sifton, Sam (2010-05-04). "The Bowery Through Keith McNally's Lens - NYTimes.com". The New York Times. Retrieved 2012-02-02.
- Bruni, Frank (2009-05-19). "The Minetta Tavern Is Back - NYTimes.com". The New York Times. Greenwich Village (NYC);New York City. Retrieved 2012-02-02.
- Jenkins, Allan (16 February 2013). "Just another quiet night out for Keith McNally". Theguardian.com. Retrieved 21 June 2019.
- Barbuti, Angela (10 January 2014). "Isabelle McNally, Jonah Hill's Girlfriend: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know". Heavy.com. Retrieved 21 June 2019.