Keith Skeoch in 2011
Norman Keith Skeoch
November 1956 (age 62)
|Alma mater||University of Sussex|
University of Warwick
|Salary||£5,272,000 (total compensation, 2014)|
|Title||Chief executive, Standard Life Aberdeen|
Norman Keith Skeoch (born November 1956) is a British businessman. He is the chief executive (CEO) of Standard Life Aberdeen, a British long term savings and investment company, and head of Aberdeen Standard Investments, its asset management division.
Norman Keith Skeoch was born in November 1956.
According to his company profile, Skeoch had previous appointments with James Capel and from 1996 onwards HSBC Securities, where he was the Managing Director of International Equities in 1998, Director of Economics and Strategy (1993), Chief Economist (1984) and in 1980 International Economist. Skeoch began his career in 1979 at the Government Economic Service.
In March 2017, a merger between Standard Life and Aberdeen Asset Management was announced. The merger will create the UK’s largest asset management firm, and the second biggest in Europe.
- "Executive Profile: Norman Keith Skeoch". Bloomberg. Retrieved 19 June 2015.
- "Standard Life plc". Companies House. Retrieved 29 July 2015.
- "Our Executive Directors - Standard Life Investments". www.standardlifeinvestments.com. Retrieved 2017-05-17.
- "Keith Skeoch, the driving force behind Standard Life's transformation". Financial Times. Retrieved 17 May 2017.
- Farrell, Sean (19 June 2015). "Standard Life's Keith Skeoch to replace David Nish as chief executive". The Guardian. Retrieved 19 June 2015.
- team, FRC web. "FRC". www.frc.org.uk. Retrieved 2017-05-17.
- "Press Release 2015-09-09 | Investment Association". www.theinvestmentassociation.org. Retrieved 2017-05-17.
- "Standard Life chief takes 20pc pay cut despite profits on the rise". The Telegraph. Retrieved 2017-05-17.
- "Standard Life chief executive Keith Skeoch cuts own bonus". BBC News. 2016-05-11. Retrieved 2017-05-17.
- "Standard Life and Aberdeen agree merger". Financial Times. Retrieved 2017-05-17.
- Prestridge, Jeff (11 March 2008). "Interview: Standard Life's alpha man". Thisismoney. Retrieved 19 June 2015.
|This United Kingdom business–related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|