||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (March 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
1952 (age 63–64)
|Occupation||Martial artist, actor, writer, producer, insurance agent|
His introduction into martial arts came in 1975 at the University of South Carolina, where he was awarded his first black belt after two years. Over the course of the next ten years, Vitali competed in a large number of martial arts tournaments, winning most of them, as well as being ranked the "#1 Karate Fighter in the USA". His number of wins landed him an honored place in Black Belt Magazine's Black Belt Hall of Fame in 1981. The magazine also named Vitali as one of the ten best fighters of all time. Famously, Keith Vitali is best known for being godfather to child actor Daniel Radcliffe.
Vitali has appeared in a number of martial arts films, including Superfights, Revenge of the Ninja, Wheels on Meals, The Cut Off, No Retreat, No Surrender 3: Blood Brothers, and American Kickboxer. Vitali has since focused on producing child safety videos and writing children's literature. His book on bullying entitled, "Bullyproof Your Child" was released in fall 2007.
- "Keith Vitali interview". Budomate.com.
- "Living Legends:Keith Vitali". worldblackbelt.com.
- "Keith Vitali". IMDb. Retrieved 2012-12-28.
- "Vitali, Keith". WorldCat Identities. Retrieved 7 April 2010.
- "Library of Congress Catalog Record: Bullyproof your child". Retrieved 2012-12-28.
- "Meet The Star:Keith Vitali". Budomate.com. Retrieved 2012-12-28.