|Alma mater||Liverpool University|
|Occupation||CMCO of Unilever|
|Title||Chief Marketing and Communications Officer|
Keith Weed, born in 1961, is Unilever's CMCO, responsible for the marketing and communications functions, a role which also includes leadership of Unilever's sustainability agenda and the Unilever corporate brand. He has held this role since 2010. Before this he was Unilever's Head of Global Home Care & Hygiene.
Weed obtained a Bachelor of Engineering with First Class Honours from Liverpool University in 1983. In 2012 he was awarded an Honorary Doctorate from Southampton Solent University recognising his contributions to business.
Weed worked as an engineer after graduating university before joining Unilever in 1983 as a marketer. Throughout his career at Unilever, he has been chairman of Lever Fabergé and chairman of Unilever Export. He has worked for Unilever in the UK, France, the United States, both in global and regional roles across general management and marketing. More recently he was global head of Home Care & Hygiene, covering Fabric Cleaning, Fabric Conditioning, Household Cleaning Products, Oral Care and Portable Water. As Unilever's Chief Marketing and Communications Officer, Weed is on Unilever's executive board with the Marketing, Communications and Sustainable Business teams reporting to him.
Since becoming CMCO, Weed has pioneered new ways of integrating sustainability in business and led the creation of the Unilever Sustainable Living Plan . Weed dissolved Unilever's Corporate Social Responsibility department  and has integrated sustainable growth throughout Unilever’s business. The Unilever Sustainable Living Plan  seeks to grow the business while reducing its environmental footprint and increasing its social impact. In 2014, Weed gave a TED Talk about the global issue of climate change and argues that sustainability and economic growth can go hand-in-hand..
Weed has also directed significant advances in digital  and influencer marketing and technologies within Unilever, championing the 3Vs of Viewability, Verification and Value across the industry. He is committed to tackling stereotypes - gender and beyond - in advertising through Unilever's #Unstereotype  initiative and is the architect behind the #Unstereotype Alliance , co-created with UN Women, bringing together 24 companies to remove the portrayal of unhelpful stereotypes from their advertising by 2020.
Outside Unilever, Weed is the President of the Advertising Association , a fellow of The Marketing Society, of which he was president from 2003 to 2006, and is a fellow of the Institute of Mechanical Engineers. He was a non-executive director of Sun Products Corporation from 2008 to 2016. He is currently Chairman of Business in the Community International, a board of trustees director for Business in the Community , a Board Director of the Effies. and a trustee of Grange Park Opera .
- "Keith Weed, Chief marketing and communications officer, Unilever".
- "Keith Weed". 24 June 2014.
- "Market Leader Interview – Keith Weed, Chief Marketing and Communication Officer, Unilever".
- "Honorary graduates".
- "Unilever creates Lever Faberge in UK consolidation".
- "Keith Weed - World Economic Forum".
- "CMO Profile: Keith Weed Managing Marketing Strategy for Unilever". 24 March 2012.
- "Harvard Business Review - Reinventing the Chief Marketing Officer".
- "Why I Disbanded Unilever's CSR Department=".
- "USLP =".
- "Keith Weed: Sustainability - the logic and power of transformative collaboration".
- Garland Worthington, Sue (9 March 2007). "Liveryman Keith Weed honoured as Marketers' Marketer in Campaign's Power 100". www.Marketors.org. Retrieved 13 July 2017.
- https://www.forbes.com/sites/jenniferrooney/2017/06/22/the-worlds-most-influential-cmos-2017/#7f0b93307f91%7Ctitle=The World's Most Influential CMOs 2017|last=Rooney|first=Jennifer|work=Forbes|access-date=2017-07-13}}
- "Keith Weed, Unilever NV: Profile & Biography".
- "BITC Our Board and Governance".
- "Effie". www.effie.org. Retrieved 2017-07-13.