Keith White (publisher)
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (February 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Keith White (born 1965) is an American publishing executive and cultural critic and a co-founder of The Baffler. His writings, which have been influenced by his training as a literary critic, have focused on the intersection between culture and the publishing business. He was the publisher at Congressional Quarterly.
White was born in Poughkeepsie, New York, in 1965. He graduated from Roy C. Ketcham High School, where Tawana Brawley also attended. He also attended the University of Virginia where he received degrees in English and business. He lives in Somerset, Maryland, with his wife, Maura Mahoney, and their children.
- "CQ Roll Call: Legislative & Policy Tracking, Analysis & Tools". corporate.cq.com. Retrieved 2015-11-09.
- "Manta - The Place for Small Business". goliath.ecnext.com. Retrieved 2015-11-09.
- "Maura K. Mahoney, Keith A. White - NYTimes.com". query.nytimes.com. Retrieved 2015-11-09.
- "The Believer - Interview with Thomas Frank". believermag.com. Retrieved 2015-11-09.
- "How Details magazine turned me into a rebel consumer. - Free Online Library". thefreelibrary.com. Retrieved 2015-11-09.
- Frank, T.; Weiland, M. (1992). Commodify Your Dissent: Salvos from The Baffler. Norton. p. 46. ISBN 9780393316735. Retrieved 2015-11-09.