Keith Williams (offensive lineman)
|Date of birth:||April 8, 1988|
|Place of birth:||Florissant, Missouri|
|Height:||6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)|
|Weight:||330 lb (150 kg)|
|High school:||Florissant (MO) McCluer North|
|NFL Draft:||2011 / Round: 6 / Pick: 196|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics|
Keith Williams (born April 8, 1988) is an American football offensive guard who is currently a free agent. He was drafted by the Steelers in the sixth round of the 2011 NFL Draft. He played college football at Nebraska.
Williams attended McCluer North High School, playing both offensive and defensive tackle. In his senior year, he recorded 24 tackles, one sack, and one fumble recovery while leading his team to its second consecutive state championship appearance. He earned all-state honors both on offense and defense, and was named in the top 15 of Rivals.com recruits in Missouri. He chose to attend the University of Nebraska in 2006.
Earning a starting role in his sophomore year after being redshirted in 2006, Williams became a consistent performer on the starting offensive line. He helped pave the way for a strong rushing attack, with Nebraska leading the Big 12 in rushing yards, and allowed three players to run for over 900 yards each. Williams earned 34 starts in his career at Nebraska, the most of any player in Nebraska's offense. He was named to Rivals.com's second team All-Big 12, Phil Steele's third-team All-Big 12, and also earned positions in the Honorable-Mention All-Big 12 team of the Associated Press and Coaches teams.
|Ht||Wt||40-yd dash||10-yd split||20-yd split||20-ss||3-cone||Vert||Broad||BP|
|6 ft 4 in||318 lb||5.28 s||8.42 s||24.5 in||7 ft 9 in||23 reps|
|All values from NFL Combine|
Williams was selected with the 31st pick of the 6th round by the Pittsburgh Steelers. He was released by the Pittsburgh Steelers on September 2, 2011.
Williams was signed to the Bills practice squad on September 20, 2011. On August 20, 2013, he was waived/injured by the Bills. On August 21, 2013, he cleared waivers and was placed on the Bills' injured reserve list. On August 26, 2013, he was waived with an injury settlement.
- "Keith Williams Bio". Huskers.com. Retrieved 26 May 2011.
- http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=77421&draftyear=2011&genpos=OG NFL Draft scout combine stats
- Brown, Chris (August 20, 2013). "OL Keith Williams released by Bills". BuffaloBills.com. Retrieved August 20, 2013.
- Buscaglia, Joe (August 20, 2013). "Bills release another offensive lineman". wgr550.com. Retrieved August 21, 2013.
- "Transactions". afldigital.com. Archived from the original on February 3, 2017. Retrieved February 3, 2017.
- "Gladiators assigned OL Johnson and QB Marsh". arenafootball.com. Retrieved March 10, 2017.