Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up kek in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kek or KEK may refer to:
- Franci Kek (born 1964), Slovenian politician and actor
- Matjaž Kek (born 1961), Slovenian footballer and manager
- Hakka people, also known as Kek, Khek or Khek-ka
- KEK is a Japanese particle physics research organization.
- Party of Greek Hunters (Greek: Κόμμα Ελλήνων Κυνηγών), a Greek political party
- KF KEK, a football club based in Obilić, Kosovo
- Kek (mythology), Egyptian god
- Q'eqchi' language (ISO 639-3: kek), a Mayan language
- Key encryption key, a cryptographic term
- "Kek", a song by singer Nil Karaibrahimgil in her album Nil Dünyası
- "Kek", a variant of the acronym "LOL" (laugh out loud)
- Cult of Kek, a parody religion worshipping Pepe the Frog, associated with alt-right politics
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kek.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.