From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kela or KELA may refer to:
- Kela (Finnish institution), the Finnish social security agency
- KelA, a sports club in Kellokoski, Finland
- KELA (AM), a radio station (1470 AM) licensed to Centralia-Chehalis, Washington, United States
- KELA-FM, a radio station in Centralia, Washington, now known as KYNW
- Kela (tribe) of West Bengal, India
- Kela (Swear) A swear word prevalent in Assam, India
- Kela language, a Bantu language spoken in the Democratic Republic of Congo
- Kela language (New Guinea), an Austronesian language spoken on New Guinea
- Kela, Semnan, a village in Iran
- Golden Kela Awards for the worst performances in Hindi cinema
- Kela, Angola, a commune in Malanje Province
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.