Kelabit may refer to:
- Kelabit people, an indigenous tribe in the interior of Sarawak, Malaysia
- Kelabit language, the language of the Kelabit people
- Kelabit Highlands, a mountain range in Sarawak, Malaysia
- Kelabitic languages also known as Apo Duat languages, spoken mainly by Lun Bawang and Kelabit people in Sarawak, Malaysia
- Kelabit Highlands, the mountainous interior region of Sarawak where the Kelabit people live
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kelabit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.