From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Keldysh (Russian: Келдыш) may refer to:
- Leonid Keldysh (1931–2016), Russian physicist, former director of the Lebedev Physical Institute (1988–1994), now physics faculty at Texas A&M University
- Keldysh formalism, for studying non-equilibrium quantum systems
- Mstislav Keldysh (1911–1978), Russian mathematician, president of the Soviet Academy of Sciences (1961–1978)
- Akademik Mstislav Keldysh, a 1980 Russian scientific research vessel named after him and renowned for its visits to the wreck of the RMS Titanic
- Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics, a Russian research institute named after him
- Keldysh (crater), a crater on the Moon named after him
- 2186 Keldysh, an asteroid named after him
- Lyudmila Keldysh (1904–1976), mathematician, sister of Mstislav, wife of Pyotr Novikov
- Yuri Keldysh (1907–1995), a Russian musician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Keldysh.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.