From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kele is a Hopi name meaning "Sparrow"
Kele can refer to:
- Kele people (Congo), a Bantu ethnic group of about 160,000 people
- Kele people (Gabon), a Bantu ethnic group of about 10,000 people
- Kélé, an Afro-Lucian religion
- Kele language (disambiguation), the name of several languages
- Kele Leawere, a Fijian rugby union player
- Kele Okereke, lead singer of English band Bloc Party, who simply goes as Kele on solo releases
- Kele, Ethiopia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kele.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.