|Born||1 March 1994|
Auburn, New South Wales, Australia
|Height||182 cm (6 ft 0 in)|
|Weight||104 kg (16 st 5 lb)|
As of 21 May 2019
Kelepi Tanginoa (born 1 March 1994) is an Australian professional rugby league footballer who plays as a second-row forward and lock for Wakefield Trinity in the Super League. He previously played for the Parramatta Eels, North Queensland Cowboys and the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles in the NRL.
Tanginoa was born in Auburn, New South Wales, Australia.
He played his junior football for the Canley Heights Dragons, CVD Edensor Park Cobras and Cabramatta Two Blues before being signed by the Parramatta Eels, playing for their Harold Matthews Cup, SG Ball Cup and NYC teams. He attended Westfields Sport High School where he represented the Australian Schoolboys in 2012. In 2010, Tanginoa represented the New South Wales under-16s side and in 2012 represented the New South Wales under-18s.
In Round 2 of the 2013 NRL season, Tanginoa made his NRL debut for the Eels against the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs. In April, Tanginoa played for the New South Wales Under 20s team. He played 9 games for the Eels in his rookie year before succumbing to a fractured hand and then a stress fracture in his right foot.
In July 2013, Tanginoa re-signed with the Eels on a 2-year contract.
On 27 September 2015, Tanginoa played in the Townsville Blackhawks' Intrust Super Cup Grand Final loss to the Ipswich Jets. Tanginoa was a member of the Cowboys' 2015 Premiership winning squad, though he did not take part in the Grand Final.
On 21 October 2015, Tanginoa signed a 1-year contract to return to the Parramatta Eels, after being released from the final year of his Cowboys contract. He would spend the season playing for the Wentworthville Magpies in the NSW Cup.
Tanginoa made 12 appearances for Manly in 2018 as the club avoided the wooden spoon by just 2 competition points.
- Statistics are correct to the end of the 2015 season 
- "Kelepi Tanginoa - Career Stats & Summary". Rugby League Project. Retrieved 10 August 2016.
- https://web.archive.org/web/20131203060457/http://www.parraeels.com.au/news-display/Recruitment-and-Retention-Update/78792. Archived from the original on 3 December 2013. Retrieved 23 July 2015. Missing or empty
- "Tanginoa to join the". Cowboys. 29 August 2014. Retrieved 22 October 2015.
- "North Queensland Cowboys hoping they've found a ready replacement for departing Tariq Sims after signing Kelepi Tanginoa". Townsville Bulletin. 29 August 2014. Retrieved 22 October 2015.
- "Eels sign trio for 2016 | NRL". Zero Tackle. Retrieved 22 October 2015.
- "Blackhawks fullback Jahrome Hughes earns Cowboys contract". Townsville Bulletin. 9 October 2015. Retrieved 22 October 2015.
- Kelepi begins life at Manly
- "Manly Warringah Sea Eagles season 2018 review: They didn't know how to manage the players who 'walk to a different beat'". www.foxsports.com.au.
- "Kelepi Tanginoa - Career Stats & Summary". Rugby League Project. 1 March 1994. Retrieved 22 October 2015.