|Founded||San Francisco, California (1986)|
|Headquarters||Corte Madera, California|
Kelleher International is a professional matchmaking service that caters to high-net-worth individuals and celebrities. It was founded in 1986 and is headquartered Corte Madera, California. Amber Kelleher-Andrews is the company's chief executive officer. As of 2013, the company had 13 offices throughout the United States, Europe, and Asia. It has worked with Fortune 500 executives, Hollywood celebrities, members of the British royal family, and professional athletes among others.
Jill Kelleher, a former photographer, founded Kelleher International in 1986 in Greenbrae, California, an unincorporated community outside of San Francisco. Prior to opening Kelleher International, Jill worked as a photographer for a matchmaking company for six years. Her daughter, Amber Kelleher-Andrews later opened up the company's second office in Beverly Hills, California. Amber Kelleher-Andrews, a former actress, was later appointed chief executive officer of Kelleher International. The company focused its operations in San Francisco, Los Angeles, and New York City for its first twenty years before expanding throughout the United States and internationally.
In 2013, Amber Kelleher-Andrews starred in Ready for Love, a reality television matchmaking show that aired on NBC. Kelleher International held an event at Necker Island that benefited Virgin Unite in January 2014.
- Strauss, Karsten (2013-09-06). "Love, A Billionaire And A Plan To Save The World". Forbes. Retrieved 2014-06-06.
- "Kelleher International: experts in exclusive matchmaking". European CEO. 2014-01-09. Retrieved 2014-06-06.
- Fenwick, Alexandra (2011-02-14). "Playing Their Hearts Out". SI Vault. Retrieved 2014-06-06.
- Crane, Dan (2013-10-11). "The High-End Matchmaking Service for Tycoons". The New York Times. Retrieved 2014-06-06.
- Carolyne Zinko (2013-04-14). "Modern romance". San Francisco Chronicle.
- Koko, Amy (2014-02-14). "6. Kelleher International: $15,000 – $100,000". The Richest. Retrieved 2014-06-06.
- Nathan, Sara (2013-02-14). "'A supermodel called me looking for love last night': Tales of the A List matchmaker whose little black book includes the numbers of Oscar winners and CEOs". Daily Mail UK. Retrieved 2014-06-06.
- Flaherty, Somer (September 2007). "Love (with Help) In Marin". Marin. Retrieved 2014-06-06.
- Noelia Sastre (December 2013). "The matchmaker of the famous charges $150,000". Vanity Fair.
- Alice C. Chen (2008-03-02). "In Search of a Soul Mate Never mind the Web, these women hunt dates the old way: with intuition - and lots of cash". San Francisco Chronicle.