|Headquarters||Block 20 Lot 2B, Minuyan Industrial Zone, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan, Philippines|
|Service area||Baclaran-Grotto via EDSA Fairview Commonwealth Avenue/Baclaran-Bagong Silang via EDSA Fairview Commonwealth Avenue|
|Service type||City Operation|
|Fleet||200+ Buses (Hino, Isuzu, Yutong, King Long, Nissan Diesel, Hyundai) [including ES Transport, Earth Star Express]|
|Operator||Kellen Transport Inc.|
Kellen Transport Incorporated or simply KTI is a city bus company formed as a subsidiary of former Jell Transport, Inc. or JTI. It plies routes from Baclaran, Paranaque City to Grotto, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan. The bus company has its sister company, ES Transport, which operates both city and provincial operations.
The bus company is derived from its founder and operator, Elena San Pedro Ong, in which the bus company was formed. She is also the operator of former Jell Transport Inc., which plies the previous route Alabang-SM Fairview.
Kellen Transport was established in 2007 as a new sister company of former Jell Transport, Inc. (JTI). Some of JTI buses were transferred to Kellen Transport (KTI), retaining the Baclaran-SM Fairview route before it expanded the route to Grotto, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan. It started with UD Trucks, Isuzu, and Japayuki units before refleeted into King Long air-conditioned units. In the same year, ES Transport has formed its provincial operation for Northern Luzon route, particularly in Nueva Ecija.
When Jell Transport's franchise was revoked in 2010 by the Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (Philippines) due to involvement in many road accidents along EDSA and Commonwealth Avenue, the company decided to sell other assets, and later bought JKJ Transit Express Corp., a bus company previously operated by CHER Transport Corp., plying the same route, and later continued to buy other franchises, of which Pascual Liner Inc. was another bus company that was chosen, but this time, for Alabang-Novaliches route using the same livery but of different color. They also formed a new bus company known as Earth Star Express, plying Baclaran-Quiapo-SM Fairview route, but the route has changed upon revocation of Jell Transport franchise and now plies route from Sta. Cruz, Manila to Sapang Palay, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan via NLEX Malinta Exit Novaliches SM Fairview.
Kellen Transport continued their operations at present. In 2013, its sister company, ES Transport, has restored its city operation, and added new Yutong units.
Kellen Transport maintains and utilizes King Long, Yutong, Isuzu, Daewoo, Kia,and Hino buses with a total of 50 buses. Additionally, Kellen Transport has roughly more than 100 units from combined ES Transport and Earth Star Express (both city and provincial operations) with UD Trucks, Hino, Yutong and Hyundai units.
- Baclaran-Grotto, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan via EDSA Fairview Commonwealth Avenue
- Baclaran-Bagong Silang via EDSA Fairview Commonwealth Avenue – some of these units were operated by ES Transport
- SM Fairview-Ayala via EDSA LRT Ayala Leveriza - these were operated under the new mass transit program known as Express Connect, initiated by the Department of Transportation and Communications
- JKJ Express Corp. – former sister company of CHER Transport Corp., now operated under Earth Star Express
- ES Transport
- Metro Manila
- Provincial destinations
- Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija via, NLEX Sta Rita Exit Guiguinto, Bulacan, San Fernando Exit, Pampanga or SCTEX La Paz, Tarlac City
- Tungkong Mangga, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan**
- Sapang Palay, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan** via Malinta Exit, Novaliches Bayan, SM Fairview & Grotto/Tungko or via Bocaue Exit, Guyong-Catmon-Bulac, Santa Maria, Bulacan**
- Earth Star Express
- Avenida, Santa Cruz, Manila-Sapang Palay, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan** via NLEX Valenzuela/Malinta Exit, Novaliches, SM Fairview, Tungkong Mangga, Quirino Highway
- Avenida, Santa Cruz, Manila-Sapang Palay, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan** via NLEX Bocaue Exit
- SM Fairview-Baclaran via Quezon Avenue, Quiapo, Lawton, Taft Avenue
- SM Fairview-Alabang via EDSA, Commonwealth Avenue*
(*) denotes this has been a previous route of former Jell Transport Inc., but now operated under JKJ Express and Earth Star Express
(**) denotes these terminals are under city operation
(***)denotes that some units of JKJ were repainted as Shanine & Pauline Transport but these are still operated by JKJ Express
- https://www.facebook.com/KellenTransportFanPage Kellen Transport official Facebook fan page