Keller Independent School District
|Keller Independent School District|
|350 Keller Parkway, Keller, Texas, 76248
|Superintendent||Dr. Rick Westfall|
|Students and staff|
The Keller Independent School District is a K-12 public school district based in Keller, Texas (USA). Located in Tarrant County, serves more than 31,000 students and operated 41 schools in the 2011-2012 school year.
Keller ISD covers 51 square miles (130 km2) in northeast Tarrant County in cities such as Keller, Fort Worth, Haltom City, Watauga, North Richland Hills, Hurst, Colleyville, Southlake, and Westlake. This is a fast-growing area, with about 2,800 new homes being built in the district every year, and enrollment is rising more than 2,000 students annually.
High schools (grades 9-12)
- Central High School, Fort Worth (est. 2003)
- Fossil Ridge High School, Fort Worth (established 1994) (dedicated in 1995) (expansion in 1997 to 2001)
- Keller High School, Keller
- Timber Creek High School, Fort Worth (est. 2009)
- Keller Learning Center, Keller
- Keller Center for Advanced Learning
- New Direction High School, Keller
Middle Schools (5-8)
- Indian Springs Middle School, Keller
- Timberview Middle School, Fort Worth (est. 2010)
- Vista Ridge Middle School, Fort Worth (est. 2017)
Middle schools (7-8)
- Fossil Hill Middle School, Fort Worth (est. 1987) (exp. 2001)
- Hillwood Middle School, Fort Worth
- Keller Middle School, Keller
- Trinity Springs Middle School, Fort Worth
Intermediate schools (5-6)
- Bear Creek Intermediate School, Keller
- Chisholm Trail Intermediate School, Fort Worth (est. 1990) (exp. 2013)
- Parkwood Hill Intermediate School, Fort Worth (est. 2004)
- Trinity Meadows Intermediate School, Fort Worth (est. 2006)
Elementary Schools (K-4)
- "KISD Fast Facts" (PDF). Kellerisd.net. Keller ISD. Retrieved 15 May 2015.
- "Construction fuels big gains in Alliance Corridor" by Adrienne Nettles, Fort Worth Star-Telegram, May 16, 2006
- Blue Ribbon Schools Program, Schools Recognized 1982-1983 Through 1999-2002 (PDF) Archived 2009-03-26 at the Wayback Machine.