May 16, 1989 |
Stone Mountain, Georgia
|Listed height||6 ft 6 in (1.98 m)|
|Listed weight||220 lb (100 kg)|
|High school||St. Pius X (Atlanta, Georgia)|
|WNBA draft||2012 / Round: 1 / Pick: 7th overall|
|Selected by the New York Liberty|
|2012||New York Liberty|
|Stats at WNBA.com|
|Stats at Basketball-Reference.com|
Kelley Cain (born May 16, 1989) is an American basketball center who last played for the Connecticut Sun of the WNBA. Born in Stone Mountain, Georgia, she went to St. Pius X Catholic High School (Georgia) and played collegiately for the Tennessee. Currently she plays for Güre Belediye Woman Basketball Club in İzmir, Turkey.
Cain was a member of the USA Women's U18 team which won the gold medal at the FIBA Americas Championship in Colorado Springs, Colorado. The event was held in July 2006, when the USA team defeated Canada to win the championship. Cain helped the team the gold medal, scoring 6.5 points per game. Her field goal percentage of 57.9% was second among all contestants, and her 1.75 blocks per game was tied for first (with Jayne Appel)
|GP||Games played||GS||Games started||MPG||Minutes per game|
|FG%||Field goal percentage||3P%||3-point field goal percentage||FT%||Free throw percentage|
|RPG||Rebounds per game||APG||Assists per game||SPG||Steals per game|
|BPG||Blocks per game||PPG||Points per game||Bold||Career high|
- "Player Bio: Kelley Cain University of Tennessee Athletics". Retrieved April 17, 2012.
- "Kelley Cain". Retrieved April 17, 2012.
- "GÜRE BASKETBOL'DA ALTIN ÇAĞI'NI YAŞIYOR". Korfezdehakimiyet.com. April 18, 2012. Retrieved April 18, 2012.
- "Sixth Women's Fiba Americas U18 Championship For Women -- 2006". USA Basketball. November 29, 2010. Archived from the original on 7 September 2015. Retrieved 20 October 2015.
- "Women's Basketball Player stats". NCAA. Retrieved 2 October 2015.