Kelley Menighan Hensley
|Kelley Menighan Hensley|
February 15, 1967 |
Glenview, Illinois, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Jon Hensley (m. 1996; sep. 2013)|
Kelley Menighan Hensley (born February 15, 1967 in Glenview, Illinois) is an American actress best known for her role as Emily Stewart on As the World Turns. She appeared on the program from 1992 until the series finale in 2010. She earned Daytime Emmy Nominations in 2002 and again in 2008 for Best Supporting Actress.
In 2012, Hensley appeared on the Showtime dark satire series Reality Show. She played Katherine Warwick, the matriarch of a family being recorded for a reality TV series without their knowledge or permission.
A resident of Old Tappan, New Jersey, she married her co-star Jon Hensley (Holden Snyder) on May 25, 1996. Together, she and Hensley have three children. In May 2017, Menighan Hensley announced she had split from Hensley back in 2013.
- "Soap Opera Style". Soap Opera Weekly. 2007-02-13. p. 24.
- Logan, Michael (December 30, 2013). "First Look: An All-Star Soap Cast Shines in Tainted Dreams". TV Guide. Retrieved November 12, 2015.
- "Tainted Dreams: Meet the Characters". TaintedDreamstheSeries.com. Retrieved November 12, 2015.
- Rohan, Virginia. "Longtime soap As the World Turns comes to a halt this week", The Record (Bergen County), September 15, 2010. Accessed September 15, 2015. "For Kelley Menighan Hensley of Old Tappan, who has played Emily Stewart since 1992, that realism took getting used to. The actress, who'd grown up on ABC soaps and had never seen ATWT, checked it out before testing for the show.... Hensley, who met her husband, actor Jon Hensley (Holden Snyder), on ATWT, came to love being part of the show."
- Beckley, Bryan (May 5, 2017). "Catching Up With Kelley Menighan". Soap Opera Digest. United States: American Media, Inc. Odyssey Magazine Publishing Group Inc. Archived from the original on May 5, 2017. Retrieved May 5, 2017.
- "All EYES on ATWT's Kelley Menighan Hensley". Soap Opera Weekly. 2007-02-27. p. 30.
|This article about an American television actor or actress born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|