Kellogg Community College
|Students||14,649 in 2009-2010 |
|Location||450 North Avenue, Battle Creek, Michigan, USA
|Campus||Battle Creek with regional centers in Albion, Hastings, Coldwater.|
|Colors||Silver and Royal Blue|
Kellogg Community College (KCC) is a public college founded in 1956 that provides academic, occupational, general and lifelong learning opportunities on its main campus in Battle Creek, Michigan, online and at other campuses in Southwest Michigan. Satellite campuses include the Eastern Academic Center, located in Albion; the Fehsenfeld Center, located in Hastings; the Grahl Center, located in Coldwater; and the Regional Manufacturing Technology Center, located in Battle Creek.
Kellogg Community College was fully reaccredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools during the spring semester of 2002. During the spring 2002 semester KCC had 91 administrative personnel, 94 full-time faculty members, 78 support staff, 21 maintenance persons, 100 part-time employees and 200 part-time faculty. There were also 80 students employed.
KCC offers nearly 100 pre-professional college/university transfer curricula; approximately 40 occupational associate degree programs in health, business, secretarial, technical and public science fields; more than 30 certificate programs aimed toward job preparation; and related training for apprenticeships.
Kellogg Community College offers six athletics programs including baseball, men's basketball, women's basketball, women's soccer, softball and women's volleyball. The teams compete as members of the Michigan Community College Athletic Association  and Region 12 of the National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA). Their men's basketball team is coached by Ben Reed.
- Kellogg Community College (official website)
- Kellogg Community College Facebook page
- on 's channelYouTube
- Kellogg Community College Twitter feed
- The KCC Daily
- "2012 Institutional Self-Study Report" (PDF). Kellogg Community College. Retrieved March 2, 2012.
- "About Kellogg Community College". Kellogg Community College. Retrieved March 2, 2012.
- "Kellogg Community College Athletics". Kellogg Community College. Retrieved April 19, 2012.
- "Michigan Community College Athletic Association". Michigan Community College Athletic Association. Retrieved April 19, 2012.
- "National Junior College Athletic Association". National Junior College Athletic Association. Retrieved April 19, 2012.
- "Ben Reed named KCC men's basketball head coach". Battle Creek Enquirer. Retrieved 2016-03-19.
|This article about a university or college in Michigan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|