||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Curtis (left) with her mother and sister, 1979.
|Born||Kelly Lee Schwartz
June 17, 1956
Santa Monica, California, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Scott Morfee (1984)|
|Relatives||Jamie Lee Curtis (sister)|
Kelly Lee Curtis (born Kelly Lee Schwartz; June 17, 1956) is an American actress.
Kelly Curtis was born in Santa Monica, California, the eldest child of actors Tony Curtis and Janet Leigh, and the sister of actress Jamie Lee Curtis. Her paternal grandparents were Hungarian Jewish immigrants and two of her maternal great-grandparents were Danish. Kelly's parents divorced in 1962, after which her mother married Robert Brandt. She graduated from Skidmore College with a degree in Business in 1978 and worked briefly as a stockbroker. Kelly began acting at the age of 27, playing Muffy in John Landis's Trading Places in which her sister also appeared. Since her last acting appearance in 1999, she has worked as an assistant to Jamie Lee in the films Freaky Friday and Christmas with the Kranks.
- You Again (2010), assistant
- Christmas with the Kranks (2004), assistant
- Freaky Friday (2003), assistant
- Almost Famous (2000), technical advisor
- "June" (1998) (short film)
- Mixed Blessings (1998) as Annie Weaver
- Singles (1992), associate producer
- The Devil's Daughter (1991) as Miriam Kreisl (starring role)
- Magic Sticks (1987) as Shirley
- Checkpoint (1987) as Joyce
- Trading Places (1983) as Muffy
- Judging Amy episode "Last Tango in Hartford" (1999) as Leslie Wirth
- LateLine episode "Karp's Night Out" (1998) as Shelly
- The Sentinel (1996) as Lt. Carolyn Plummer
- Search and Rescue (1994)
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine episode "Captive Pursuit" (1993) as Miss Sarda
- Silk Stalkings episode "Curtain Call" (1992) as Sara
- False Arrest (1991)
- Hunter episode "The Reporter" (1991) as Amy Rivers
- Thanksgiving Day (1990) as Barbara Schloss
- Kojak: Ariana (1989) as Whitley
- The Equalizer episode "No Place Like Home" (1988) as Paula Whitaker; episode "No Conscience" (1986) as Vicki
- Schindehette, Susan. "Tony and Janet's Other Daughter, Kelly, Proves That Jamie Lee's Not the Only Curtis Kid with Acting Genes". people.com. Time Inc. Retrieved 29 September 2016.
- "Jamie Lee Curtis Interview: Starring as Herself: Embracing Reality". Reader's Digest. Retrieved 2009-10-17.
- There/Hollywood, page 6, 1985, by Janet Leigh
- Kelly Curtis at SuperiorPics.com
- Magic Sticks at The New York Times