Gale at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in London, December 2014
|Born||Kelly Olivia Gale
14 May 1995
|Nationality||Swedish & Australian|
|Known for||Victoria's Secret Fashion Show|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Manager||Elite Model Management
The Society Management
Kelly Gale (born 14 May 1995) is an Indian-Australian fashion model from Sweden. She's best known for her work for Victoria's Secret, as well as being featured in the music video of Duele el Corazón by Enrique Iglesias. Kelly currently resides in New York City with her boyfriend Johannes Jarl.
Kelly has been involved in sports since an early age. She played soccer with Näsets SK in Gothenburg and tennis since she was seven years old. She attended Näsetskolan and Göteborgs Högre Samskola.
At age 13, she was discovered by a model agent outside a coffee shop in Gothenburg. Initially, Kelly's parents were opposed to her working as a model but she eventually started modeling one year later. One of her first modelling jobs was for H&M, which garnered a lot of attention. Jealous of her early success, other kids at her school bullied her so much that she eventually had to change schools.
In 2013, she was chosen to walk the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show for the first time.
She has been in adverts and catalogues of H&M and H-I-G-H. She has walked runways for Azzedine Alaia, Chanel, Monique Lhuillier, Tommy Hilfiger, Band of Outsiders, Narciso Rodriguez, Badgley Mischka, Vivienne Tam, Ralph Lauren, Christopher Kane, Reem Acra, Tom Ford, Jean Paul Gaultier, John Galliano, Academy of Arts, Diane von Fürstenberg, Nanette Lepore, L'Wren Scott, Thomas Tait, Houghton, Rag & Bone and Victoria's Secret.
Kelly leads a very healthy lifestyle paying particular attention to the type of food she eats. She trains for 2–3 hours each day and ramps up the tempo in the weeks prior to the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Her fitness regime includes power walking, jogging, boxing, and yoga.
- "Kelly Gale". elitemodellondon.co.uk. Elite Model Management. Retrieved 25 July 2014.
- "Kelly Gale". thesocietymanagement.com. The Society Management. Retrieved 21 November 2014.
- Taylor Harris (22 August 2012). "Model Call: Kelly Gale". wwd.com. Women's Wear Daily. Retrieved 25 July 2014.
- Julia Rubin (12 June 2013). "Model Kelly Gale on Her Bookworm Tendencies and Wearing Kenzo as a Kid". teenvogue.com. Teen Vogue. Retrieved 25 July 2014.
- Julia Frank (18 July 2014). "Model Kelly Gale on boxing with Adriana Lima and being cast by Karl Lagerfeld". vogue.com.au. Vogue Australia. Retrieved 24 July 2014.
- Kevin Carlsson (December 4, 2014). "Kelly Gale – Victoria's Secrets svensk-doldis". expressen.se (in Northern Sami). Expressen. Retrieved January 12, 2015.
- Liana Satenstein (November 24, 2014). "How Kelly Gale Went from Being Bullied to Modeling for Victoria's Secret". vogue.com. Vogue. Retrieved January 12, 2015.
- Alicia Vrajlal (December 2, 2014). "Pastel perfect! Kelly Gale flaunts her incredibly toned figure in popping blue and pink lingerie as she returns to Victoria's Secret catwalk for second year". dailymail.co.uk. Daily Mail. Retrieved January 12, 2015.
- "Miss September 2016 - Photos from Miss September 2016 Kelly Gale's Playboy Magazine Debut". Playboy. Playboy Enterprises. Retrieved 18 August 2016.
- "Miss September 2016 Kelly Gale's Playmate Pictorial". Playmates. Playboy. Retrieved 20 August 2016.
- Nidhi Sharma (25 March 2014). "My Beautiful Life: Kelly Gale". vogue.in. Vogue India. Retrieved 25 July 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kelly Gale.|