|Born||10 April 1990|
Auckland, New Zealand
|Education||Manurewa High School|
|Height||1.74 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Weight||72 kg (159 lb)|
|Club||Counties Manukau Rowing Club|
Kelsey Bevan (born 10 April 1990) is a New Zealand Olympic rower.
Bevan is a member of the Counties Manukau Rowing Club, and she started rowing there while at Manurewa High School. She won the gold medal in the coxless four at the 2014 World Rowing Championships in Amsterdam. With the women's eight, she came fourth at the 2016 Rio Olympics.
- "Kelsey Bevan". International Rowing Federation. Retrieved 14 October 2017.
- "Kelsey Bevan". New Zealand Secondary School Rowing Association. Retrieved 19 March 2016.
- "Kelsey Bevan". Rowing New Zealand. Retrieved 14 October 2017.
- "W4- Results" (PDF). International Rowing Federation. Retrieved 7 September 2014.
- Alderson, Andrew (14 August 2016). "Rio Olympics 2016: Gold for Mahe Drysdale". The New Zealand Herald. Retrieved 14 August 2016.
|This biographical article relating to New Zealand rowing is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|