Keltie Colleen Busch
January 28, 1982
Chris Knight (m. 2013)
Keltie Colleen Knight (née Busch; born January 28, 1982) is a Canadian TV presenter and former professional dancer. She was formerly the weekend co-host and correspondent for the syndicated show The Insider; she is now a correspondent for Entertainment Tonight.
Knight danced professionally for both the New Jersey Nets and also the New York Knicks. She also featured in numerous music videos as a dancer before becoming a TV presenter. Since becoming a correspondent in 2012 for The Insider, she has featured regularly in the press as a fashion icon and also worked for PETA, against the wearing of fur.
She was in a bad auto accident in April 2018 and suffered a broken right hand. As with Mary Hart in 2009, she wore various brightly colored slings designed to match or complement her wardrobe, for each show taped during her recovery.
Knight was born in Edmonton, Alberta, on January 28, 1982. At an early age she took up dance lessons in a variety of different dance fields and competed throughout Canada in dance competitions. At the age of 8, she undertook her first worldwide competition.
Her dancing career started before she finished high school, which eventually led Knight to the United States, where she accepted her first professional dancing job.
She married and divorced in her 20s. In 2013, Keltie married music manager and A&R executive Chris Knight.
Knight started her dancing career in the United States as a specialist dancer and featured on music videos and as part of a number of professional dance teams. In 2003, Knight became a professional cheerleader for the NBA team the New Jersey Nets for a period of two years. She remained as a cheerleader in the NBA and also was a cheerleader for the New York Knicks dancing with them until 2007. During this period, she also appeared on Saturday Night Live as a dancer in 2006.
Her music video dancing led her to perform with John Legend, Gym Class Heroes and Fergie from 2007 onwards. In 2009, she featured on the cover of Dance Spirit Magazine. She danced for a number of music artists from 2007 onwards, including Taylor Swift. Knight was interviewed on a VMA after show in 2010 discussing Swift's recovery, following Kanye West's controversial appearance on stage with Swift while she was receiving her award at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards. Prior to this, she danced for the likes of Beyoncé. She also spent 6 seasons as a Radio City Rockette.
In 2010, Knight began to become more focused on presenting. She became the host a Live Nation online music series, where she regularly interviewed musicians and attended music festivals across the US as a TV presenter. After working with Live Nation, Knight began working with Alloy TV and presenting the show Living the Dream. The show focused on individuals and their jobs, primarily those who had unique types of employment some of which could describe as a dream job. Knight was featured on the fifteenth season of The Bachelor as a contestant dating Brad Womack on his second stint at finding love. She was credited as Keltie Colleen during that time and discussed her time as a Rockette on that season. Fun fact: She apparently grew up with Kaitlyn Bristowe of The Bachelorette fame in Alberta, Canada.
Following her roles as a television presenter, Knight became an on-air correspondent in 2012 for the syndicated show, The Insider. As a correspondent she covered numerous red carpet events. In 2013, she covered the 65th Primetime Emmy Awards and the 56th Annual Grammy Awards in 2014 for Insider. Other events she has covered have included The Vanity Fair Oscar Party, The Independent Spirit Awards, The People's Choice Awards, and The American Music Awards
After a number of years as a correspondent, Knight became a weekend co-host for The Insider show. At the Palm Springs International Film Festival in 2014, Knight interviewed Julia Roberts, Tom Hanks and also Bradley Cooper. In early 2014, Knight interviewed Jennifer Lawrence regarding her appearance in The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. In early 2014, she also interviewed Miley Cyrus regarding her Bangerz Tour. After the release of Adam Levine's fragrance, Knight interviewed Levine on The Insider. In 2015, she had a cameo role in the movie Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No! where she played a Times reporter. Keltie hosted the 2015 "Thanksgiving Day Parade Live on CBS" with Entertainment Tonight co-host Kevin Frazier Keltie was a preliminary judge at the 2016 Miss USA Pageant. After The Insider ended production on September 8, 2017, she joined Entertainment Tonight.
Since December 2015, Keltie has co-hosted the female-centric podcast series "The Lady Gang" with Becca Tobin and Jac Vanek. The podcast was nominated in the People’s Choice Awards for Pop Podcast of 2018.
On October 28, 2018, LadyGang premiered on E! with Knight, Jac Vanek, and Becca Tobin serving as hosts. Guests on the show included Sabrina Carpenter and Ed Sheeran.
As a presenter, Knight's outfits have regularly featured Internationally in leading publications. Following her appearance at The Grammy Awards in 2014, she featured in the Netherlands edition of Vogue. Her popularity in the Netherlands continued, when she featured in Elle magazine for the dress she wore at the People's Choice Awards in 2014.
- "Dance-team diva. Kickline queen. Commercial champ. Keltie Colleen can do it all". Dance Spirit.
- "Actress Keltie Colleen". IMDb.
- "Taylor Swift's Kanye West Recovery Uncovered On 'VMAs: Revealed'". MTV. September 3, 2010. Retrieved May 4, 2014.
- "Making Your Own Luck". Dance Spirit. August 10, 2012. Retrieved May 4, 2014.
- "Flashback: Keltie Colleen as a NYC Rockette". Buzznet.
- "Keltie hosts livedaily news at sxsw on Vimeo". Vimeo.com. June 22, 2010. Retrieved May 4, 2014.
- "Living Your Dream: Firefighter". YouTube. June 17, 2010. Retrieved January 8, 2014.
- "Keltie Knight wears Sazingg to the Emmy Awards 2013 « Sazingg Blog". Sazingg.com. September 23, 2013. Retrieved May 4, 2014.
- "GRAMMY Awards Photos: Keltie Knight on the Red Carpet - GRAMMYs 2014". CBS. Retrieved May 4, 2014.
- "AD_128737194.jpg | Metro UK". Metro.co.uk. March 3, 2014. Retrieved May 4, 2014.
- "Keltie Knight Pictures - 2014 Film Independent Spirit Awards - Arrivals". Zimbio. Retrieved 2014-05-04.
- "Keltie Knight Photo - People's Choice Awards 2014 Red Carpet Photos: What the Stars Wore - Us Weekly". Usmagazine.com. 2014-01-08. Retrieved 2014-05-04.
- "WORST: Keltie Knight from Best & Worst Looks at the 2013 AMAs | E! Online UK". Eonline.com. 2013-11-24. Retrieved 2014-05-04.
- "Keltie's Adventure with Julia Roberts, Bradley Cooper & Tom Hanks". Buzznet.
- "The Hunger Games Catching Fire Movie Our Keltie Knight is obsessed". Retrieved 2014-05-04.
- "Miley Cyrus Dishes on Her Upcoming Bangerz Tour". Yahoo! Celebrity. Retrieved 2014-05-04.
- "Video: Adam Levine Interviewed By Keltie Knight The Insider ~ Frequency". Frequency.com. Retrieved 2014-05-04.
- Auteur Nikita Foe. "Keltie Knight - Grammy Awards 2014 - Party's - People - VOGUE Nederland". Vogue.nl. Retrieved 2014-05-04.
- "Keltie Knight | ELLE" (in Dutch). Elle.nl. Archived from the original on 2014-07-14. Retrieved 2014-05-04.
- Por Glamour.es (2014-01-27). "Keltie Knight | Galería de fotos 17 de 40 | Glamour". Glamour.es. Retrieved 2014-05-04.
- "BELLO mag #56 by Image Nation Studio L.L.C". ISSUU. Retrieved 2014-05-04.
- "MET GALA 2014". People.
- "Met Gala 2014: the red carpet". Vogue.
- "What Everyone Wore to the Costume Institute Gala". Marie Claire.
- "See All the Red-Carpet Looks From the 2013 Grammy Awards - The Cut". Nymag.com. Retrieved 2014-05-04.
- Kretzer, Michelle. "Insider Host Keltie Knight Gives an Inside Look at Why She's Fur-Free". PETA.