Beachum with the Pittsburgh Steelers in 2013
|No. 68 Jacksonville Jaguars|
|Date of birth:||June 8, 1989|
|Place of birth:||Mexia, Texas|
|Height:||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight:||303 lb (137 kg)|
|High school:||Mexia (TX)|
|NFL Draft:||2012 / Round: 7 / Pick: 248|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2015|
Kelvin Beachum, Jr. (born June 8, 1989) is an American football offensive tackle for the Jacksonville Jaguars of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football for the SMU Mustangs, and was drafted by the Pittsburgh Steelers in the seventh round of the 2012 NFL draft.
Beachum played offensive left tackle at SMU. There, he was a four-year starter for the Mustangs. Beachum played alongside Josh LeRibeus (LG) later picked in the 3rd round of the NFL Draft by the Redskins.
Beachum was selected 248th overall by the Pittsburgh Steelers in the 2012 NFL Draft. He started his first NFL game against division rivals Baltimore and got rave reviews for his performance. Beachum played a total of 44 games for the Steelers, starting 39 of them.
- Kelvin Beachum, Jr. "Player Bio: Kelvin Beachum, Jr. - SMUMUSTANGS.COM - The Official Athletic Site of SMU Mustangs". Smumustangs.Com. Retrieved 2012-08-09.
- "Kelvin Beachum Draft Profile â€". Nfl.com. Retrieved 2012-08-09.
- Christina Rivers (December 3, 2012). "Emotional 23-20 Win For Batch And Steelers". Pittsburgh. CBS. Retrieved March 10, 2013.
- Christina Rivers (December 4, 2012). "Kelvin Beachum Helping Steelers Resurrect Their Playoff Hopes". Pittsburgh. CBS. Retrieved March 10, 2013.
- "Jags continue free-agent spree with Kelvin Beachum". NFL.com. Retrieved 2016-03-16.
- "Jaguars adding Kelvin Beachum to finally give Luke Joeckel some competition". ESPN.com. Retrieved 2016-03-16.