(Redirected from Kem (town))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kem may refer to:
- Kem, alternative name for Cham-e Mahavi, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Kem, Russia, a town in the Republic of Karelia, Russia
- Kem River, a river in the Republic of Karelia, Russia
- Kem (Yenisei), a river in Siberia, Russia
- Kem', a crater on Mars
- King Edward Mine, Cornwall, United Kingdom
- KEM, IATA code for Kemi-Tornio Airport, Finland
- Kem, brand of playing cards by United States Playing Card Company
- Key encapsulation mechanisms, encryption techniques
- Kemi, a town and a municipality in Finland
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kem.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.