Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Kemet or ke'met in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kemet, kmt or km.t may refer to:
- Kemet or km.t, an ancient Name of Egypt
- KEMET Corporation, American capacitor manufacturer
- Kemetism, revivals of the ancient Egyptian religion
- Kmt (magazine), an academic journal of ancient Egypt
- A fictional compound for protecting against dragon fire, in the 1984 book The Hero and the Crown by Robin McKinley
- Sons of Kemet, a British jazz group formed in 2011
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kemet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.