|Motto||permanently closed by University of Guelph|
|Colours||black ; White & yellow ;|
|Affiliations||ACCC, CCAA, Ontario Agricultural College, University of Guelph,|
It was established in 1917 as Kemptville Agricultural School and offers programs related to agricultural and rural fields. In 1997 it affiliated with the Ontario Agricultural College at the University of Guelph and in 2007 the institution adopted its current name as a recognition of its integration into the university.
In 2014, the University of Guelph announced that academic programmes at the Alfred and Kemptville campuses would close, once current students had completed their studies. This decision does not directly relate to separately-funded trades programmes. Efforts are underway to save the two campuses, with reports on Kemptville and on Alfred, along with initiatives with two francophone colleges, Boréal and La Cité to maintain the French-language offerings at Alfred.
- Junior Agriculture Diploma Diesel Equipment Mechanic
- Senior Agriculture Diploma (new) Industrial Welding & Fabrication
- Junior Agriculture, Equine Option Coop_Agriculture & Heavy Duty Diesel Equipment Mechanic (Jr)
- Senior Agriculture, Equine Option Coop_Agriculture & Heavy Duty Diesel Equipment Mechanic (Sr)
- Junior Horticulture Diploma + Coop Equine Management Certificate
- Senior Horticulture Diploma + Coop Graduation Requirements
- Senior Food, Nutrition & Risk Management
- Bachelor of Bio-Resource Management (BBRM), Equine Management
- Associate Diplomas in Agriculture; Agriculture, Equine Option; Food, Nutrition & Risk Management; Horticulture
- Co-op Apprenticeship Diploma in Agricultural & Heavy Equipment; Horticultural Technician
- Co-op Apprenticeship Diploma in Agricultural & Heavy Equipment; Dairy Herdsperson; Horticultural Technician; Certificates
Coaching & Horsemanship; Diesel Equipment Mechanic; Equine Management; Food Service Worker; Health Care Food Service; Industrial Welding & Fabrication; Oil & Gas Technology; Riding Certificate
- Workshops/Short Courses/Seminars
- For School & Preschool Ages; In Equine; In Food, Nutrition & Wellness
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2008-04-09. Retrieved 2008-05-04.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "U of G Consolidating Regional Campus Programs". Retrieved 18 April 2015.
- "Frequently Asked Questions: Consolidation of Regional Campuses". Archived from the original on 17 March 2015. Retrieved 18 April 2015.
- "University of Guelph to shutter two campuses amid falling enrolments". Retrieved 18 April 2015.
- "Future of the Kemptville College Campus" (PDF). Retrieved 18 April 2015.
- "Alfred Campus: Looking toward the Future: Analysis and Options" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 18 April 2015. Retrieved 18 April 2015.
- "Supporting French-language Students in Eastern Ontario". Retrieved 18 April 2015.
- "Ensuring Access to French-language Agricultural Education". Retrieved 18 April 2015.
- official website
- Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada profile
- Kemtville Campus Alumni website
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kemptville College.|
|This Canadian university, college, or tertiary institution–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|