Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ken'ichi Enomoto, a singing comedian
|Meaning||Different depending on the kanji|
|Related names||Ken, Kenji, Kenzo, Jun'ichi, Shin'ichi|
Ken'ichi can be written using different kanji characters and can mean:
- 賢一, "wise, one"
- 健一, "healthy, one"
- 憲一, "constitution, one"
- 謙一, "humble, one"
- 建一, "build, one"
- 研一, "polish, one"
- 兼一, "concurrently, one"
People with the name
- Kenichi Abe (阿部 健市, 1923–?), Japanese World War II flying ace
- Ken'ichi Chen (建一, born 1956), Chinese-Japanese chef
- Kenichi Ego (賢一, born 1979), Japanese football player
- Kenichi Endō (憲一, born 1961), Japanese actor
- Kenichi Enomoto (健一, 1904–1970), Japanese singing comedian
- Kenichi Fukui (謙一, 1918–1998), Japanese chemist
- Kenichi Furuya (古屋 健一, 1912–?), Japanese ice hockey player
- Ken'ichi Kasai (ケンイチ, born 1970), Japanese anime director
- Keni'chi Kōbō (賢一, born 1973), former sumo wrestler
- Kenichi Konishi (健一, born 1909), Japanese field hockey player
- Kenichi Hagiwara (健一, born 1950), Japanese actor and lead singer
- Kenichi Horie (謙一, born 1938), Japanese solo yachtsman
- Kenichi Kaga (健一, born 1983), Japanese footballer for Júbilo Iwata
- Kenichi Kuboya (健一, born 1972), Japanese golfer
- Kenichi Matsuyama (ケンイチ, born 1985), Japanese actor
- Kenichi Mikawa (憲一, born 1946), Japanese singer
- Kenichi Mizuno (賢一, born 1966), Japanese politician
- Kenichi Momoyama (虔一, 1909–1990), first son of Prince Ui of Korea by Lady Jeong
- Kenichi Mori (賢一, born 1984), Japanese footballer for Mito HollyHock
- Kenichi Nishi (健一, born 1967), Japanese video game designer
- Kenichi Ogata (voice actor) (賢一, born 1942), Japanese voice actor
- Kenichi Ogawa (堅一, born 1988), Japanese boxer
- Kenichi Ono (健一, born 1958), Japanese voice actor and actor
- Kenichi Ohmae (研一, born 1943), Japanese business and corporate strategist
- Kenichi Okada (健一, born 1980), rhythm guitarist of Japanese band MERRY (previously CRESCENT and Syndrome)
- Kenichi Sasaki (佐々木 健一, born 1950), Japanese handball player
- Kenichi Shimokawa (健一, born 1970), Japanese football goalkeeper
- Kenichi Shinoda (建市, born 1942), Japanese yakuza boss of Yamaguchi-gumi
- Kenichi Suzumura (健一, born 1974), Japanese voice actor
- Kenichi Sonoda (健一, born 1962), manga artist and anime character designer
- Kenichi Suzuki (disambiguation), multiple people
- Kenichi Tago (健一, born 1989), Japanese professional badminton player
- Kenichi Takahashi (健一, born 1973), Japanese long-distance runner
- Ken-ichi Ueda (植田 憲一, 1946), Japanese scientist
- Kenichi Uemura (健一, born 1974), Japanese football player
- Kenichi Umezawa (梅沢 賢一, born 1957), Japanese fencer
- Kenichi Yamada (born 1947), Japanese golfer
- Kenichi Yamakawa (健一, born 1953), Japanese author and rock musician
- Kenichi Yamamoto (yakuza) (健一, 1925–1982), founder of the Yamaken-gumi yakuza gang
- Ken'ichi Yoshida (literary scholar) (健一, 1912–1977), Japanese author and literary critic
- Kenichi Yoshida (animator) (健一, born 1969), Japanese animator and character designer
- Kenichi Yumoto (健一, born 1984), Japanese freestyle wrestler
- Kenichi (ケンイチ), the main character of the 2001 anime film Metropolis
- Kenichi Shirahama (兼一), the main character of the manga series Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple
|given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.This page or section lists people that share the same|