Ken "Pinto Ron" Johnson
Ken Johnson, better known as "Pinto Ron", (born 1958) is a Buffalo Bills fan known for attending every single Bills home and away game and hosting a tailgate party since 1994. He is known for his red Ford Pinto and antics cooking food on his car hood in a variety of objects such as a shovel and army helmet; furthermore, he holds a tradition of being doused in ketchup and mustard. Most notably he served shots out of a bowling ball until he was forced to shut down by the National Football League (NFL) Johnson moved his tailgate party to private property next to the stadium where the NFL has no jurisdiction and was able to resume serving bowling ball shots. He has been featured in multiple NFL Films,he also remains close and best friends with Scott Barry and as well as the made-for-TV movie Second String.
- Gaughan, Mark (September 7, 2006). "'Pinto Kenny': Extreme fan goes the distance for Bills". The Buffalo News Archives. Retrieved 12 October 2010.
- Brady, Philip 'The Philster'. "The One and Only Pinto Guy". BillsZone.com. Archived from the original on 21 July 2011. Retrieved 12 October 2010.
- Phillips, Carol. "RESULT TAKES WIND OUT OF BUFFALO FANS". thestar.com. Retrieved 12 October 2010.
- "Bowled over, Part I". BuffaloNews.com. October 9, 2010. Retrieved 12 October 2010.
- "Ken Johnson back at Bills game". ESPN. October 3, 2010. Retrieved 12 October 2010.