This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2020)
January 4, 1953
Anderson, South Carolina
|Height||6 ft 1 in (185 cm)|
|Weight||220 lb (100 kg)|
|NASCAR Xfinity Series career|
|12 races run over 4 years|
|Best finish||58th (2001)|
|First race||2001 Food City 250 (Bristol)|
|Last race||2002 Channellock 250 (Bristol)|
|Statistics current as of July 4, 2020.|
Kenneth Alexander (born January 4, 1953) is an American former stock car racing driver, he competed full-time in the NASCAR Southeast Series and the ASA Series before moving up to race part-time in the NASCAR Busch Series.
He made eight starts in the Busch Series in 2001 and four starts in 2002. In 2001, he drove seven races for Jay Robinson and one for Tony Hall. Ken Alexander made all his 2002 starts for Hubert Hensley. During the Bristol race in March, Alexander became a major nuisance as he was very slow on the track and caused or got caught up in multiple accidents during the race before finally dropping with 10 to go, doing major damage to the front of his car and breaking the radiator after running into the back of Stacy Compton in an incident that was caused by Greg Biffle turning Kevin Harvick into the wall; Harvick and Biffle would get into it after the race in what would be one of the most notable fights of the season. The bad race also proved to be Alexander's final NASCAR Busch Series start as he hasn't appeared at another NASCAR sanctioned race since.
Motorsports career results
(key) (Bold – Pole position awarded by qualifying time. Italics – Pole position earned by points standings or practice time. * – Most laps led.)
|NASCAR Busch Series results|
|2001||Jay Robinson Racing||49||Pontiac||DAY||CAR||LVS||ATL||DAR||BRI||TEX||NSH||TAL||CAL||RCH||NHA||NZH||CLT||DOV||KEN||MLW||GLN||CHI||GTY||PPR||IRP||MCH||BRI
- "Ken Alexander – 1999 NASCAR Busch Grand National Series Results". Racing-Reference. NASCAR Digital Media, LLC. Retrieved July 3, 2020.
- "Ken Alexander – 2000 NASCAR Busch Grand National Series Results". Racing-Reference. NASCAR Digital Media, LLC. Retrieved July 3, 2020.
- "Ken Alexander – 2001 NASCAR Busch Grand National Series Results". Racing-Reference. NASCAR Digital Media, LLC. Retrieved July 3, 2020.
- "Ken Alexander – 2002 NASCAR Busch Grand National Series Results". Racing-Reference. NASCAR Digital Media, LLC. Retrieved July 3, 2020.
- Ken Alexander driver statistics at Racing-Reference