From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Member of the Massachusetts Senate
from the Fourth Middlesex district
Kenneth J. Donnelly (July 15, 1950 – April 2, 2017) was a Massachusetts state senator for the Fourth Middlesex district, which included his hometown of Arlington and several other cities. He was a Democrat who served from 2009-17.
- "Member Profile – Kenneth J. Donnelly". The General Court. 2011. Retrieved January 12, 2012.
- Metzger, Andy (September 4, 2008). "Ken Donnelly: Education Reform". The Arlington Advocate. GateHouse Media, Inc.
- Robert Rizzuto (June 17, 2014). "Democrat Don Berwick's gubernatorial campaign endorsed by state Senators Dan Wolf, Ken Donnelly". MassLive Politics. Retrieved August 18, 2014.
- Gans, Felicia (April 3, 2017). "State Senator Kenneth Donnelly dies from brain cancer complications". The Boston Globe. Retrieved April 14, 2017.
- "State Sen. Kenneth Donnelly, ex-firefighter, dies of brain tumor". Boston.com. April 3, 2017. Retrieved April 14, 2017.
|This article about a member of the Massachusetts State Senate is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|