Kenneth Allen Fox
|Education||Pennsylvania State University|
|Occupation||Founder of Stripes, LLC|
Kenneth Allen Fox is an American entrepreneur and investor.
Early life and education
Fox grew up in the suburbs of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, where he started his first business at the age of 15, later graduating from Pennsylvania State University, with a B.S. in economics. He led the formation of The Fox Challenge at Pennsylvania State University. He completed his first IPO at 29.
In 2008, Fox founded Stripes, LLC, a Manhattan-based growth equity firm that invests in software-as-a-service (SaaS), and branded consumer products companies. He is actively involved with Stripes portfolio companies Pleo, Monday.com, ON Running, Reformation, Udemy, Stella & Chewy’s, GoFundMe, Levain, Kareo, Erewhon, Snyk, Axonius, Fireblocks and Collectors Universe. 
He is also a co-founder of A10 Capital, a commercial mortgage lender.
Honors and awards
Fox was named the Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year in 2000. He won the Golden Plate Award from the American Academy of Achievement, and was named by the Industry Standard as the Most Innovative B2B Executive.
- "Crunchbase: Ken Fox". TechCrunch.
- "Ken Fox". Stripes.co.
- Xander, Robin (October 26, 2008). "Syndero sells beauty to capture clicks". American City Business Journals.
- "A10 Capital Closes $75 Million Investment Facility From KKR" (Press release). Marketwired. February 10, 2016.
- Schonfeld, Erick (September 27, 1999). "A One-Stock Way to Play The Net Here's an exclusive first look at the company analysts think is best poised to capitalize on the Net's next big wave: business-to-business e-commerce. Internet Capital has stakes in 36 hot B2B startups". Fortune.
- Simon, Ruth (January 29, 2001). "1. IPOs Will Make You Rich". The Wall Street Journal.(subscription required)
- Barrett, Amy (November 1, 1999). "Internet Capital's Young Turks". Bloomberg L.P.(subscription required)
- Kenneth A. Fox III, A.C.A., A.C.I.I., A.C.I.S.; Bloomberg;
- "TEAK Board of Directors".
- "code.org Donors".
- "Acumen Partner Community".