11 November 1954 |
Southern California, US
|Residence||Chico, California, US|
|Alma mater||Butte College|
|Occupation||Founder, Sierra Nevada Brewing Company|
|Net worth||$1.0 billion (March 2015)|
Ken Grossman (born 11 November 1954) is an American billionaire businessman, founder of Sierra Nevada Brewing Company.
Grossman and his wife Katie (née Gonser) have three children and live in Chico, California. His son Brian and daughter Sierra will run the company when he retires. His son Brian moved to North Carolina to manage the new Sierra Nevada Brewery in Mills River, NC which began production in 2014. His wife Katie is teetotal.
- "Ken Grossman". Forbes. Retrieved 4 March 2015.
- Jewish Daily Forward: "Jews and Beer" by Leah Koenig August 3, 2010
- Jewish Telegraph Agency: "Forbes’ billionaires list features new and old Jewish faces" By Gabe Friedman March 2, 2015
- Rivera, Ernesto (29 October 2014). "Q&A: Ken Grossman, owner, founder and president of Sierra Nevada". The Orion. Retrieved 4 March 2015.
- The Oxford Companion to Beer. Oxford University Press. 9 September 2011. pp. 409–. ISBN 978-0-19-991210-0. Retrieved 4 March 2015.
- "Ken Grossman - Founder/Owner, Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. - Butte College". CCC. Retrieved 4 March 2015.
- Coffey, Brendan (20 January 2015). "Sierra Nevada Founder Grossman Becomes Billionaire on Pale Ales". Bloomberg. Retrieved 4 March 2015.
- California State Chico: "Grossman Family Contributes $5,000 to SAGE for Environmental Stewardship Prizes" by Joe Wills December 11, 2007
- Johnson, Julie (18 January 2014). "Pull up a stool with Brian Grossman". All About Beer Magazine. Retrieved 15 September 2015.
|This article about a United States businessperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|