From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
11 November 1954 |
Southern California, US
|Residence||Chico, California, US|
|Alma mater||Butte College|
|Occupation||Founder, Sierra Nevada Brewing Company|
|Net worth||$1.0 billion (March 2015)|
Ken Grossman (born 11 November 1954) is an American billionaire businessman, founder of Sierra Nevada Brewing Company.
- "Ken Grossman". Forbes. Retrieved 4 March 2015.
- Rivera, Ernesto (29 October 2014). "Q&A: Ken Grossman, owner, founder and president of Sierra Nevada". The Orion. Retrieved 4 March 2015.
- The Oxford Companion to Beer. Oxford University Press. 9 September 2011. pp. 409–. ISBN 978-0-19-991210-0. Retrieved 4 March 2015.
- "Ken Grossman - Founder/Owner, Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. - Butte College". CCC. Retrieved 4 March 2015.
- Coffey, Brendan (20 January 2015). "Sierra Nevada Founder Grossman Becomes Billionaire on Pale Ales". Bloomberg. Retrieved 4 March 2015.
|This article about a United States businessperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|