|Born||November 11, 1954|
Southern California, US
|Alma mater||Butte College|
|Occupation||Founder, Sierra Nevada Brewing Company|
Ken Grossman (born November 11, 1954) is an American billionaire businessman, founder of Sierra Nevada Brewing Company.
Grossman and his wife Katie (née Gonser) have three children and live in Chico, California. His son Brian and daughter Sierra will run the company when he retires. His son Brian moved to North Carolina to manage the new Sierra Nevada Brewery in Mills River, North Carolina which began production in 2014. His wife Katie is a teetotaler.
- "Ken Grossman". Forbes. Retrieved March 4, 2015.
- Jewish Daily Forward: "Jews and Beer" by Leah Koenig August 3, 2010
- Jewish Telegraph Agency: "Forbes’ billionaires list features new and old Jewish faces" By Gabe Friedman March 2, 2015
- Rivera, Ernesto (October 29, 2014). "Q&A: Ken Grossman, owner, founder and president of Sierra Nevada". The Orion. Retrieved March 4, 2015.
- The Oxford Companion to Beer. Oxford University Press. September 9, 2011. pp. 409–. ISBN 978-0-19-991210-0. Retrieved March 4, 2015.
- "Ken Grossman - Founder/Owner, Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. - Butte College". CCC. Retrieved March 4, 2015.
- Coffey, Brendan (January 20, 2015). "Sierra Nevada Founder Grossman Becomes Billionaire on Pale Ales". Bloomberg News. Bloomberg L.P. Retrieved March 4, 2015.
- California State Chico: "Grossman Family Contributes $5,000 to SAGE for Environmental Stewardship Prizes" by Joe Wills December 11, 2007,
- Johnson, Julie (January 18, 2014). "Pull up a stool with Brian Grossman". All About Beer. Retrieved September 15, 2015.