This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (January 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Hanna played in the trumpet section of the Stan Kenton Orchestra in the early 1940s and arranged many of Kenton's significant charts.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (April 2016)
With Stan Kenton
- Stan Kenton's Milestones (Capitol, 1943–47 )
- Stan Kenton Classics (Capitol, 1944–47 )
- Artistry in Rhythm (Capitol, 1946)
- Encores (Capitol, 1947)
- A Presentation of Progressive Jazz (Capitol, 1947)
- The Kenton Era (Capitol, 1940–54, )
- Eugene Chadbourne, Ken Hanna, Allmusic. Accessed October 24, 2008.
|This article about a jazz trumpeter from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|