From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (January 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Hanna played in the trumpet section of the Stan Kenton Orchestra in the early 1940s and arranged many of Kenton's significant charts.
|This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (April 2016)|
With Stan Kenton
- Stan Kenton's Milestones (Capitol Records, 1943-47 )
- Stan Kenton Classics (Capitol, 1944-47 )
- Artistry in Rhythm (Capitol, 1946)
- Encores (Capitol, 1947)
- A Presentation of Progressive Jazz (Capitol, 1947)
- The Kenton Era (Capitol, 1940–54, )
- Eugene Chadbourne, Ken Hanna, Allmusic. Accessed October 24, 2008.
|This article about a jazz trumpeter from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|