From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Full name||Ken Marks|
|Date of birth||13 December 1951|
|Original team(s)||Reservoir Colts|
|Height / weight||170 cm / 69 kg|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 1972.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
Marks started his league career at Fitzroy and was a Morrish Medal winner in the 1970 VFL Under 19's competition. A rover, he never played a senior game for Fitzroy. He made three appearance with Footscray in the 1972 VFL season.
- "BM : Preston Football Club". Oz Sports History. Retrieved 1 May 2015.
- Holmesby, Russell; Main, Jim (2007). The Encyclopedia Of AFL Footballers. BAS Publishing. ISBN 978-1-920910-78-5.
- The Age,"Is it the year of the Swan?", 2 September 1970, p. 1
- AFL Tables: Ken Marks
- The Age,"No To Marks Fee", 21 April 1973, p. 17
- Marc Fiddian (26 August 1976). "Hibbert wins Liston". The Age. Melbourne, VIC. pp. 32, 36.