|Born||7 November 1909|
|Died||23 November 1991 (aged 82)|
|Other names||Kiyoaki Ikehata|
Ken Uehara (上原謙 Uehara Ken, 7 November 1909 – 23 November 1991) was a Japanese film actor. He appeared in more than 200 films between 1935 and 1990. He starred in Entotsu no mieru basho, which was entered in the 3rd Berlin International Film Festival.
His son is the singer and actor Yūzō Kayama.
- Mr. Thank You (1936)
- What Did the Lady Forget? (1937)
- Repast (1951)
- Entotsu no mieru basho (1953)
- Sound of the Mountain (1954)
- Late Chrysanthemums (1954)
- Untamed (1957)
- A Rainbow Plays in My Heart (わが胸に虹は消えず Waga mune ni niji wa kiezu) (1957)
- A Holiday in Tokyo (東京の休日 Tōkyō no kyūjitsu) (1958)
- Mothra (1961)
- Chūshingura: Hana no Maki, Yuki no Maki (1962)
- Gorath (1962)
- Atragon (1963)
- The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (1983)
- Chojinki Metalder (1987)
- "3rd Berlin International Film Festival: In Competition". berlinale.de. Retrieved 22 December 2009.
|This article about a Japanese actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|