Ken J. Weber (November 28, 1943 – August 4, 2007) was a Rhode Island journalist and nature writer. He worked for the Providence Journal from 1971 until 1996, and continued to write a weekly nature article until his death. He has written many books about hiking. His most popular, "Weekend Walks in Rhode Island" is in its fourth edition, and is a popular guide for day hikes in the state. Ken held a staff position at the Audubon Society of Rhode Island and offered occasional nature talks.
- Weekend Walks in Rhode Island: 40 Trails for Hiking, Birding & Nature Viewing
- Paddling Southern New England: 30 Canoe Trips in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut
- A century of dedication: The first 100 years of the Audubon Society of Rhode Island
- Miller, G. Wayne (August 4, 2007). "Ken Weber, Journal's nature columnist, dies". The Providence Journal. Archived from the original on 2007-08-28.
- The Audubon Society of Rhode Island
|This article about a United States journalist born in the 1940s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|