From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kenai may refer to:
- Kenai, Alaska, a city in Kenai Peninsula Borough, Alaska
- Kenai Peninsula, a large peninsula in south-central Alaska
- Kenai River, a river on the Kenai Peninsula
- Kenai Mountains, a mountain range in Alaska
- Kenai Fjords National Park
- Kenai Municipal Airport
- Kenai Peninsula Borough, the local government of the Peninsula and a some surrounding areas
- Kenai Peninsula Borough School District
- Kenai Peninsula College, a unit of the University of Alaska Anchorage
- the Kenaitze tribe, a branch of the Dena'ina people and the original inhabitants of Kenai
- Kenai (Brother Bear), a Disney character
- Kenai, a song by Alaskan metalcore band 36 Crazyfists, named after the city
- Project Kenai, a software-publishing website
- Kenai (band), a rock band from Essex.
- Kenai, a rugged tablet computer from Trimble Navigation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kenai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.