This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
May 30, 1989
Richmond, Virginia, United States
|Residence||Richmond, Virginia, United States|
|Known for||Internet, Radio, Television Entertainment|
Ken, who is openly gay, has become a popular internet personality through his visibility on his website itsKenBarbie.com, along with his co hosting duties on internet radio show, The P Show, and sex and relationships based, television talk show, Dirty Laundry.
Ken's internet presence has contributed to his ability to brand himself to a mainstream audience and launch a clothing line named after himself, along with a cosmetics line #ForPrettyBitches by KenBarbie.
Ken is also known as an LGBT activist citing many times that his goal is to bridge the gap between heterosexual and homosexual communities, which is something that can be seen with the television show Dirty Laundry.
- "Style Feature – KenBarbie of RVA and Cosmetic Line ‘For Pretty Bitches’". Gaptoothdiva.com. 2013-09-24. Archived from the original on 2013-10-05. Retrieved 2013-11-08.
- "You Can Do Anything…Like Appreciate Ken Barbie". GayRVA. 2013-05-24. Retrieved 2013-11-08.
- "Ken Barbie Gives a Voice to Richmond’s Black Gay Community". GayRVA. 2013-06-18. Retrieved 2013-11-08.
- itsKenBarbie.com, Official website
- Shop KenBarbie, Official store
- Dirty Laundry, Past Episodes via Youtube
- ThePshow, Listen Live
|This United States biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|