From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Kendal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kendal is a market town in Cumbria, England.
It may also refer to:
- Kendal Regency, a regency in Central Java Province
- Kendal, capital of Kendal Regency
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- Kendal, a town in the Lake District of England, after which most other places are named
- Kendal (UK Parliament constituency)
- United States
- Kendals, a department store in Manchester, England, taking on the House of Fraser name in 2005
- Kendal (horse), a Thoroughbred racehorse and sire
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kendal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.