|Elevation||3,140 ft (960 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-7 (Mountain (MST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-6 (MDT)|
|GNIS ID||471586 |
Kendall is an unincorporated community in Hamilton County, Kansas, United States. Kendall is located near U.S. Route 50 and U.S. Route 400 12 miles (19 km) southeast of Syracuse. Kendall has a post office with ZIP code 67857.
Kendall schools were closed through school unification. The Kendall High School mascot was Kendall Bobcats.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- ZIP Code Lookup
- "Buffalo Jones". h-net.msu.edu. Retrieved September 4, 2010.
- "USD 494 Syracuse". USD 494. Retrieved 6 January 2017.
- "Kendall Downs Russell Springs", Garden City Telegram, 6 January 1966, p.5.
- The Story of the Marking of the Santa Fe Trail by the Daughters of the American Revolution in Kansas and the State of Kansas; Almira Cordry; Crane Co; 164 pages; 1915.
|This article about a location in Hamilton County, Kansas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|