|Born:||June 7, 1997|
|Height:||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight:||314 lb (142 kg)|
|High school:||Trinity Christian Academy|
|NFL Draft:||2018 / Round: 7 / Pick: 242|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics|
Norton was able to earn honorable mention All-ACC honors at the conclusion of the 2017 season. He played in all 13 games, starting 12 in his junior year, making 26 tackles, 6.5 for loss, and two sacks. Norton was a third-team all-conference selection the previous season, starting all 13 games, compiling 39 tackles, 10 for loss, and two sacks in the middle of the 'Canes defense. The four-star recruit and Under Armour All-American from Jacksonville played in 12 games as a true freshman in 2015, posting 19 tackles and a sack.
Norton was drafted by the Carolina Panthers in the seventh round (242nd overall) of the 2018 NFL Draft. He was waived on September 1, 2018 and was signed to the practice squad the next day. He was released on September 6, 2018, but was re-signed four days later.
On July 22, 2019, Dolphins waived Kendrick, but decided to give him a full-season salary.
On July 4, 2019, Norton was involved in a car accident while driving on State Road 836, near Miami. He sustained multiple injuries that resulted in his left arm being amputated. Two days later, the league announced that his medical bills would be covered by a combination of both the league and the Dolphins' insurance. 
- Strickland, Bryan (April 28, 2018). "Panthers draft Andre Smith, Kendrick Norton in seventh round". Panthers.com. Retrieved May 20, 2018.
- Voth, Bill (September 1, 2018). "Panthers trim roster to 53". Panthers.com.
- Voth, Bill (September 2, 2018). "Frazier, Allen among 10 signed to practice squad". Panthers.com.
- "Panthers sign Connor Cook to practice squad". Panthers.com. September 6, 2018.
- "Panthers sign DT Kendrick Norton to practice squad, waive QB Kyle Allen". CatScratchReader.com. September 10, 2018.
- "Frank Gore Placed On IR, Kendrick Norton Signed". MiamiDolphins.com. December 19, 2018.
- "Dolphins waive, will pay DT Norton, who lost arm". ESPN Sports. Retrieved July 22, 2019.
- Gaydos, Ryan (July 4, 2019). "Miami Dolphins defensive lineman Kendrick Norton reportedly has arm amputated after serious car crash". Fox News. Retrieved July 4, 2019.
- Neal, Davis J.; Salguero, Armando; Jackson, Barry (July 4, 2019). "Dolphins and former UM player suffers 'catastrophic arm injury' in car accident". Miami Herald. Retrieved July 4, 2019.
- "NFL to cover Miami Dolphins' Kendrick Norton's medical costs after arm amputation". Fox News. Retrieved July 11, 2019.
|This biographical article relating to an American football defensive lineman born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|