Kendriya Vidyalaya Rourkela
|Kendriya Vidyalaya Rourkela Odisha India|
Front view of Kendriya Vidyalaya Rourkela
|Motto||Vidhya Sarvatra Shobhate|
|Principal||Mr.Amar Pal Singh Brar|
|Number of students||674|
|Classes||Class I to class XII|
|Campus||Sector 6, Rourkela|
Kendriya Vidyalaya Rourkela, (Hindi: केन्द्रीय विद्यालय,रौरकेला) (Hindi for Central School) is a system of central government schools under the Ministry of Human Resource Development (India).It's located in the steel city of Rourkela, Sector 06. The system came into being in 1982 under the name "Central Schools", and has been affiliated with CBSE.
- The school initially started with class from one to five, but later on it grew with class 10, Now the school is having classes up to class 12,
The school has over 650 students from class I to XII, having Science at Senior Secondary level.
It prepares the students of Class X and XII for CBSE examinations AISSE and AISSCE.
- The students of the school participate in various kinds of activities which enhances their skill in the field of education, the participate in activities like English Debate,English Poem Recitation,English Elocution/Creative English, and many more activities.
- The school has a library of over 3,000 books. The School subscribes to over 30 magazines and periodicals of educational and literary nature.
- The school provides computer education from Class I to Class XII. The school has two computer laboratories with a total of 39 computers.
- Internet access is available to the students in the library and the computer laboratory.
- The approved staff strength for the session is 60 with 31 teachers.
- official website kvrkl.org
|This article about a school in Odisha, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|